Thank you for visiting our website. The protection and confidentiality of your data is of particular importance for Saxon medical care.
In the following we inform you about the processing of personal data and your rights as a data subject in connection with our services, which we offer at www.saev.de or within the scope of our activities as a utility company.
The processing takes place exclusively within the scope of the legal provisions of the data protection law of the European Union, in particular the General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”) and supplementing the Federal Data Protection Act (hereinafter “BDSG”), the Saxon Data Protection Implementation Act (hereinafter referred to as “SächsDSDG”) as well as other legal provisions on data protection (together “data protection laws”).
The following information refers exclusively to the website www.saev.de and not to linked pages of other providers. Terms used below, such as “personal data” or “processing”, correspond to the definitions in Art. 4 GDPR.
These can be found at: eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/DE/TXT/HTML/.
The party responsible for processing data on this website is:
Phone: +49 351 88 88 6 -0
The responsible body decides alone or jointly with others on the purposes and means of processing personal data (e.g. names, contact details, etc.).
You can reach our data protection officer under the following contact details:
Data protection officer
Phone: +49 351 88 88 6 -0
Any data subject may at any time contact our data protection officer directly with all questions and suggestions regarding data protection.
In the following, we inform you for what purposes we process your personal data. Processing shall only take place if this permits applicable legislation.
- If we obtain the consent of the data subject for certain data, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. A GDPR as the legal basis.
- If the processing of personal data is for the performance of a contract to which the person concerned is a party, the processing of the data is based on Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR. The same applies to such processing operations which are necessary for the implementation of pre-contractual measures.
- For processing operations in order to fulfil a legal obligation to which the Saxon medical care is subject (e.g. fulfilment of prudential requirements or statutory obligations), Art. 6 para. 1 lit. c GDPR serves as the legal basis.
- If the processing takes place in order to safeguard the legitimate interests of Saxon medical care or a third party, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR serves as the legal basis. However, this only takes place if the interests, fundamental rights and freedoms of the person concerned do not outweigh the first interest in individual cases.
Please note that this is merely an exemplary list of possible legal bases, which is not entitled to completeness.
For us, the principles of data avoidance and data minimisation are of particular importance. Therefore, we only store your personal data as long as this is necessary for the fulfilment of our tasks and achievement of the purposes mentioned here or as required by the various statutory retention periods. After the respective purpose or expiry of the statutory retention period has expired, the corresponding data will be routinely blocked or deleted.
Every time a user accesses our website and every time a file is accessed, access data about this process is automatically stored in log files on our provider’s server for the duration of the use of our Internet offering with the following data:
- Browser type and browser version
- Operating system used
- Referrer URL
- Hostname of the accessing computer
- Time of the server request
- IP address
The stored data are evaluated exclusively for statistical purposes. In no case will a transfer be made to third parties. The IP address of the user client is necessary for the use of our Internet offer, is only stored for the duration of use and used only anonymously over the respective period of use.
This data is not merged with other data sources. The basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR for the provision of the website, to ensure the technical operation and the security of our IT systems. The legitimate interest with regard to the transmission of the IP address lies in the fact that it is necessary to display the contents of the website; It is not possible to display the website without transmission of the IP address.
A contact form is available on our website, which can be used for electronic contact. By clicking the “Send” button, you consent to the transmission of the data entered in the input mask to us. In addition, we save the date and time of your contact. The personal data transmitted voluntarily to us in this context serves us to process your request and to contact you. The legal basis for the transmission of the data is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR. We use the data for this purpose until the respective conversation with you has ended. The conversation ends when it can be concluded from the circumstances that the facts concerned have been finally clarified.
Communication via e-mail may have security vulnerabilities. For example, e-mails on their way to Saxon medical care can be stopped and viewed by experienced Internet users.
In the event that we receive an e-mail from you, this is done voluntarily on your initiative and we assume that we are entitled to reply by e-mail. Otherwise, we must explicitly refer you to another type of communication.
Should you contact us by e-mail, we will voluntarily disclose your personal data (such as e.g. Save name, e-mail address).
Since communication via e-mail does not take place via a secure data connection, confidential information (e.g. bank data) and declarations of intent by e-mail are not accepted. We recommend that you choose a safe transfer route for shipping.
Our website uses the web analytics service Matomo. Matomo is an open source solution.
Matomo uses “cookies.” These are small text files that your web browser stores on your device and which allow an analysis of website usage. Information generated by cookie about the use of our website is stored on our server. Before storing, your IP address will be anonymised.
Matomo cookies remain on your device until you delete them.
Matomo cookies are set on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR. As the operator of this website, we have a legitimate interest in the anonymised analysis of user behaviour in order to optimise our website.
There is no disclosure of the information stored in the Matomo cookie about the use of this website. The setting of cookies by your web browser is preventable. However, some functions of our website could be limited.
You can check and set your consent or the revocation of your consent via cookie settings.
The Sächsische Ärzteversorgung has committed all employees and service companies to secrecy and to comply with the data protection regulations. Your personal data will only be passed on to external recipients if this is necessary for the processing or processing of your request, if we have your consent or if there is a different legal obligation.
External recipients may in particular be:
- Public authorities: These are authorities, state institutions and other public authorities (e.g. Saxon State Medical Association, courts).
- Non-public bodies: Service providers and auxiliary persons to whom data are transmitted on the basis of a legal obligation or to safeguard legitimate interests (e.g. lawyers, auditors).
- Service providers who provide services in the context of order data processing pursuant to Art. 28 GDPR (e.g. in the area of information technology).
As a data subject, you have numerous rights. In particular, these are:
- Right of access (Art. 15 GDPR)
- Right to rectification and erasure (Art. 16 and Art. 17 GDPR)
- Right to restriction of processing (Art. 18 GDPR)
- Right to data portability (Art. 20 GDPR)
- Right to object to data processing based on legitimate interests (Art. 21 GDPR)
- Withdrawal of consent (Art. 7 GDPR)
- Right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (Art. 77 GDPR)
The competent supervisory authority with regard to data protection issues is the Saxon State Data Protection Officer with the following address:
Saxon Data Protection Officer